Wake Up Call

Eating: Le Rice Mango Flavour (I’m waiting for STEAK! I’m HUNGRY!!!)

You know I think it’s taking it’s toll on me waking up to the stuff I have recently set as my wake up alarm… I’m one of those weird people who set their five alarms one after another in an effort to get up in the morning eg 5:34, 5:35, 5:36 etc. It’s cuz I know that If I just set one alarm, I would sleep right through it with out a second thought. The old tone I had set was the same annoying tone for all the alams so it kept playing over and over again and it just did everyone else’s head in. I’ve unfourtunately built an immunity to it so now I ust sleep through it. It’s called Gretting if anyone has a Sony Ericsson, but yeah it’s annoying anyone can vouch for that and well since I have now obtained the amazing ability to sleep through that I had to change my tone to something else and I think it’s doing more harm than good…

I’ve set them each alarm to something different all with different reasons but they are (in order no. 4 and 5 are the problems):

1. My normal phone ring tone, It’s a nice song and I was hoping I might be able to trick my dazed state into thinking I was getting a call or something but it’s seriously failing cuz I have never woken up to this one but then again it is the first one…

2. The sound of an empty glass being filled with water… (O_o?) now stop giving me that WTF look of yours! The reason is because I think it would be able to activate the morning bladder which it does not… fail, epic fail… I should get a different tone cuz this one is really not working…

3. The sound of cows mooing. don’t ask... I just find it strange that it actually has worked in a number of situations and half the time I’m glad to wake up to his one cuz then I don’t hear the others two…

4. The sound of a machine gun being loaded and fired. This wakes me up so many times and it stupid to wake up to it first of all it’s loud as hell and I swore the first time I woke up to this cuz it was right next to my ear. The worst part is after you get shocked you just fall back into bed find your inner zen and start dozing off again. The snooze kicks in and tranquillity is broken as the gun is loaded yet again and hell breaks loose I mean what the hell?!

5. I’ve sometimes leave this alarm off cuz it will with no doubt wake me up… it’s the murder theme from Psycho. Enough said…

I think I really need to rethink what my alarm tones are ==”

And here is something I tried out in Photoshop trying to draw a dark sky from scratch it’s not that good but I don’t wanna post with out a picture… Bah, I’ll try harder next time I try this…


And some WIPs I guess this goes under drawings?


10 comments:

  theee mizzMAI

3/4/09, 12:00 AM

oh my god oh my god i do the sameeeeeeeeeee

i have four (sometimes five alarms) each telling me the time proximately of where i should be whilst i'm in the process of getting ready after waking up to head to either uni or work (or anywhere else i need to be in the morning).
i shall share with you:

WAKE UP:
the time my alarm goes off and is on a constant 5 minute snooze in an effort to try and get my out of bed. this time is usually two hours before i am due at my destination.

LAZY ASS: (waking time + 30 mins)
the time where i should be getting up to get ready and make myself presentable.

LEAVE HOME: (lazy ass time + 40 mins)
the time where i should be ready to leave home (or wherever i am) to arrive to my destination's parking.

PARKING: (leave home time + traveling time)
this is the time that i should arrive at my destination ready to find a car park and head off to my destination

haha isn't that funny? i thought i was the only one who has constant alarms, i guess ur system is different to mine but still very similar.
i constantly have to change my alarm tones every week coz my brain learns "oh that's only the alarm" response zero therefore epic fail.

signing off - theee mizzmai

  Lynh

3/4/09, 12:29 AM

oh man u guys are funny.
unlike you, i have the one alarm which i snooze.
the alarm being 'can you feel the love tonight?' i.e. the lion king.
i set it about an hour before i want to wake up, but i dont tell myself that, but not really.
but i end up snoozing it for up to an hour, often putting it on vibrate as it wakes my sleeping sister, placing it on my bed, and letting it vibrate my bed and wake me up.
LOL. but ur ideas seem much betterer :]

  Anonymous

3/4/09, 8:29 PM

この時間は。。。

コメントタイムだぁぁぁ!!


それだけです。失礼しまァ~す。

  Anonymous

3/5/09, 7:53 PM

What the hell? Oi, where do i get a translator?

  Anonymous

3/5/09, 8:53 PM

な、何だ?!

ホウー 分かりませんか?
残念だが。。。 日本語で話して続ける! ハハァ~ (^ω^)

またねぇ~!

  theee mizzMAI

3/6/09, 5:04 PM

uh translation anyone? i want to know what arch3o is saying!

  theee mizzMAI

3/6/09, 5:04 PM

i think that this -> (^ω^)
is meant to be a face?kinda like a pig? am i right?! am i right?!

  Kurayami

3/6/09, 5:18 PM

I dunno but it is kinda cute... i'll go find a translation soonish

  Anonymous

3/6/09, 7:40 PM

無理。

  Anonymous

3/7/09, 12:12 AM

えと…何が話したらいいでしょうかな~

みんな~トム君のことを気にしないで下さい~
トムくんはちょっとへんですから~
でも怖くないぞ~
みんな良くしてくれよ~