MSN DP - Uh, Hello there...

(no process work, it didn't come to mind that i was going to post up the full sized one)

Well I needed a new msn display picture and so I did a light scribble and then I coloured it in I tried something new and that was doing all the colouring in on one layer and then redid all the lines using a soft thick brush on another layer. I also tried something new with the eyes again and well there it is. It was a really fast compared to other pictures it would have been faster had I left out some details cuz it is for msn after all and that’s tiny… Happy with this different colouring style especially the eyes… so shiny… =3

4 comments:

  Lynh

3/28/09, 10:28 PM

this is so cute vic! nice job!

  Trang

3/28/09, 10:43 PM

Awww... this is one I like very much =)

  p.b

4/3/09, 12:07 PM

yes yes very cute

...plez refer to my DEVIANT ART(!) comment!

where do i comment??.... i feel like a bad sister if i don't comment on both! oh the confliction!!!

  Anonymous

4/5/09, 6:38 PM

omfg u have a blog
wow!
nicee