Just sat down and typed...

Ok so here I am I haven’t really got a topic today so I’ll probably just be rambling and flying in and out of my thoughts like crazy so I haven’t said anything about me or whatever for like a week which for me wasn’t that big of a deal in the past but noe it’s just like O_O must blog… :3 cuz well I was keeping it updated and well there hasn’t been a gap in ages though if you look ath the live journal you’ll see that gaps of like 52 weeks were probably kinda common ==” yeah not good I just got these gaping hole in my memories and all that’s documented for me to look back on is my love for games and my hate for school.

Ah yes twitter that crazy messing little thingy that trang hooked me up on and she has not even been keeping it updated what is up with that she’s the main one that hooks people up to things and then leaves them… well actually I’ve done the same thing I had a baby with one of my tutor friends.

Meet Ellen… Good god what are you wearing! O_o

You know I half expected to see a starving child but since she seems well fed holding her candy cane and all…

Well any way I left the family and child in destitute never saw the child again until now (after loggin in on face book) since I need to take a photo of my starving child that I was so prone to putting cat ears on but in my defence I’m a good father I breast fed my child!

and she though it was lip smackingly good!

Yeah that’s right you better lick you lips… mmm… MMM!!!

Twitter! Ah yes, twitter! So I’ve just been obsessed with the thing kinda going in and making my friends get one too but they’re not doing a very good job in the updating department. By as for me I sent crazy one day. I was so shocked that I could twitter from my phone but now I’m wondering how much did the thing cost… I’m tempted to keep doing it but I shall put it on hold a bit until I find out how much it is, I’m loving the twitter though.

Yeah yeah I know nice huh? First I blame tutor for and now I’ll blame twitter nice, nice. OH! tutor has been shot in the face! Well aka I’m not going there any more which means my life is back and it’s so bloody weird cuz what happens is I’m just like “oh my god, what do I do sleep?” nah I’ll just play on the net then I’ll be like shit it’s 11:30 so much for sleeping around 9 then I’m tired the next day and I txt twitter complaining about the state of my classes. But yeah it weird how I’m finding being able to actually live me life I’m starting to think I have more time now that I don’t have tutor in year 12 than home work in year 11 and tutor. I’m sure I’ll eat those words soon enough but meh school’s a bitch moving on.

No actually back to school this conversation is frequently happening when people are tying to get me to participate, someone asked me to join special choir wtf? Do I look I would? Get you eyes checked man,

Random: “it’s your last year at school”

Me: *funny one eye brow up and other down thingy that i tend to do* “…and? Does it look like I care?”

Random: “you’ll wish you did it when you look back”

And then we gget this akward silence where I’m just like o_O? and it usually ends with me walking away or the reverse happening… wait not that I walk into them I mean they walk away… =S don’t worry… ==”

Well yeah in terms of not just the singing but everything else, It’s mainly cuz I just want to get out and go to uni and I think it’s cuz all the people I know majority of them are older than me and this includes the people on the internet. So I just really wanna get out right now and I honestly would be really surprised if I look back at the thing that’s consumed 13 year of my life and be like omg I miss the old days. Shit there was something else but I’ve forgotten… Geh, it will come back eventually.

All I have left to say is I will take care of my real life child better and apply the same if not greater dedication to rasing my own kid... or dog.

7 comments:

  nayth_dan

3/15/09, 8:04 PM

I lol at all of this ==''
You know as well as I do that your kid will be dressed up as a dog for half of his/her child life. Until he/she (he or she, not he and she... like... hm... doesn't need elaboration =='') realises that it's not 'normal' (note: ' and ') or just accepts it. =p

  Kurayami

3/15/09, 9:36 PM

What? it’s perfectly normal all people dress up their kids! ;3

Hahaha you know I probably will get animal pyjamas for my kids XP Hey it’s not my fault that it looks cute.

I remember there was this commercial for medicine or something with that “the lion sleeps tonight” song and there was this kid running around in a dragon costume (there were other kinds in different animal costumes but they looked shit). Mark my works I WILL get a replicant of that costume for my kids XD

  Anonymous

3/17/09, 7:48 PM

"Mark my works I WILL get a replicant of that costume for my kids XD"

Yeah, your 'works'. Uh huh, sure. On a side note... Is 'k' that close to 'd'?

A bit too much Year 11 English for you? 'Replicant' - Is something (Arificial human) from Blade Runner, you know. A better word- oops, i meant work would be "Replica".

それじゃ・・・

  Lynh

3/18/09, 8:17 PM

hey vic, your blog is lying to me!
it says that there is a global personality test that u posted!
BUT THERE ISNT
LIES ALL LIES
ALL OF IT!
:D xo

  Kurayami

3/18/09, 9:15 PM

It stuffed up my blog so i deleted it i still have my results in a word document so i'll try getting that post up again if it would work for me.

  Trang

3/19/09, 5:19 PM

Lies! I do use my Twitter LoL! Let me know how much twit text is when you find out yeah? I'll watch this space.

  Anonymous

3/21/09, 12:09 AM

hahaha only a REALLY GOOD FATHER would breast feed their baby!!

let's hope you're as devoted with your future victors and victorias