Just stand under my umbrella…

Okay then, well today I didn’t get to get home as fast as I would have liked because I have this problem of not checking up my routes to get home and such and such so I ended up taking the bus in the rain but what happened was that I did something for someone else, compassion maybe?

Well what actually happened was I was walking toward the bus station and it was raining so I was like oh shit it’s raining again, but it was sunny just moments ago… (I hate the rain) So I pull out my umbrella and walk towards the station and then while I was walking there I saw a girl (kinda cute X3) just sitting there waiting for the bus with an MX balanced on her head in a weak attempt to cover herself from the rain and getting wet (oh god ==”). So I was compelled to share my umbrella with her which is something different for me doing something for someone else maybe it’s just cuz I can understand the agony of forgetting your umbrella. While walking to her though a frenzy of ideas came to mind and sadly one of them admittedly was community channel on you tube.

(You have to watch the clip to get what I’m going on about unless you can read between the lines only the first 2 minutes is relevant she goes on a bit of a tangent later)




(ok now that I think about it that clip won’t be that necessary but go watch some of her clips they’re priceless)

Any way so I was somewhat thinking about how to offer my umbrella with out acting like a sleaze or something so I was thinking that ok I can just go “would you like to stand under my umbrella?” But when I consulted with my other self it was just like nah that girls just going to think you’re a freak or something. Also there’s the fact is that most humans will decline cuz that just how they are. It’s polite or something cuz in theory people just aren’t used to accepting the goodwill sometimes.

I think it’s just a mind set thing to not accept things from strangers or something we all got the “don’t talk to strangers thing”, “don’t take candy form a stranger” and the “STOP! You do not know if he could be a molester!” Lessons after all. (I have this thing where I quickly over analyse situations to get what I want don’t worry I assure you all these thoughts were in the few second where I was walking towards the girl.)

So in the end I just stood next to her and placed the umbrella over her head, few seconds later she looks up in curiosity and is like “oh, thank you” flashes a cute smile and I’m just like “no problem” but the think is there was more thought than that. I actually trapped her (man I sound and feel like a rapist or something) she could not reject the offer of the umbrella because if she moves away it would actually be rude, since it’s already happened she can’t deny it.

It’s like if someone drops a book and you pick it up and give it back to them they are forced to thank you and give you gratitude, normally in a saying “thanks” or something. You will never meet someone who is like “GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY BOOK! PUT IT DOWN! PUT IT DOWN NOW!!!” well, at least not every day, so apply that idea into the situation and there you have it. (Yes this is learning how to abuse human nature for your benefits and success with Kurayami Ryu.)

So yeah we kinda talked for a bit she seemed nice, we exchanged names. Which was all good and all except the part where I realised that I gave my name as Shinji… I have no idea what happened it’s just came out. =S Her name’s Cathleen wonder if I’ll bump into her sometime in the future.

9 comments:

  Anonymous

3/24/09, 9:28 PM

You are one sleazy bastard. lolcakes jk . Go Victor goooooooo! or Shinji, how could you forget your own name?! seriously! btw kinda cute, but HOW cute D:

If you have 縁 then you'll meet again :3 or you could go to the bus stop everyday at around the same time as today and try to see her again...sleazy stalker...

  Lynh

3/24/09, 10:14 PM

HELLOOOO SHINJI!
LOLOLOL

  theee mizzMAI

3/25/09, 1:13 AM

hahaha u forgot ur name

she must've been cute ;)

  Trang

3/25/09, 3:04 AM

Do not do what first comment writer said. Get home and focus on your studies.

LoL at STOP!! HE COULD BE A MOLESTER!!<--- only in Singapore.

Your name is Theee President!!

  Joa

3/25/09, 3:15 AM

heehee..so sweet of u.. cant believe u forgot ur name. she must be v. attractive!! will u still share an umbrella with someone not so cute??

  Anonymous

3/25/09, 6:00 PM

I'm sure she was impressed by your "umbrella". Jokes jokes, but in all seriousness...
Good Job.
How cute was she?

  Anonymous

3/25/09, 8:40 PM

I think the consensus is that you somehow gain a picture of this "cute" girl. I do not mind how you get these photos. =P GO SHINJI! HUNT NAO!

  Kurayami

3/25/09, 9:44 PM

I was so not expecting this when I logged in today…

Ok yes she was cute but I didn’t forget my name cuz of her cuteness or something like that I just merely had a mix up of the name I use on the net and my real life name cuz Shinji is the name of the character that represents me on the net was well as kurayami… I’m not going to wait at the bus stop or get off at the stop that she did and knock on random houses just to get her picture by the way so that is out of the question… and no I don’t think I would let some random under my umbrella again… I think…

It was a one off ppl… =="

  dave

4/4/09, 12:15 AM

haha you make me laugh shinji !
cant believe you forgot LOL

so you have to go back to the same spot same day same time !

you got her name now go for the number !!

COMING UP ........


.......................VICTOR!