Braces are off! =3

Typed this while waiting in the car on Monday due to then new tutor arrangements. Didn’t post it up on the right day cuz of laze slash I dunno why. Editing it now and adding slight changes which are in brackets.

Oh yeah, my Blueberry is shiny as! I left it in my mum’s workplace today and well she cleaned it and wiped it clean so I don’t see any dodgy fingerprints that I always see, so that a big plus! :3 Go me, go Blueberry! (Just took a look just then and to my surprise it is still clean =O)

Well in any case I remembered what it was that I forgot to mention before in my last entry and it’s that my braces are off. Now first of all contrary to what some may believe you do not pull of a camera and start snapping away at the camera abusing it for your photowhoric vanity! All I did was swishing my tongue over my top jaw a few times and that’s all.

Now that I think about it when my Studio Arts teacher found out about my teeth she had a slight nervous breakdown about how difficult it is to adjust to the new me and promoted to the class that I got my braces off and got me to flash my teeth to my class mates ==” I mean I was a little what the hell you hyperactive woman XD no I don’t mean that… she’s a very nice teacher my favourite one actually and probably one of the most coolest in the school, yes I have to be really nice because there is a slight chance that she stumbles upon this cuz I think she does know my screen name. No I should have to say that =P (she walked pass me drawing and looked and said “how exciting!” makes me happy… ;3) but any way from the braces I got a number of weird nick names…

“the two million dollar smile” (eng tutor) ==”

“the presidential campaigner” (Trangalang) uh ok…

“Barack Obama” (David) NOW WHAT THE HELL?!

Apparently I need to keep my retainers on for a year and then after that wear it once or twice a week so that’s kinda nice. I quite like having them on actually now although if you asked me a day or two after I got them I would have a massive list to complain about like they feel funny, smell like shit, made my jaw ache and such and such.

But now it gives me something to fiddle with when I’m bored which is actually quite nice I’ve just been popping the retainer in and out when I’m bored and I feel very satisfied with myself cuz now I can pop off the bottom retainers with my tongue. I was doing it in my afternoon classes and I was just thinking to myself yeah I rule that’s right I’m skilled! Then only to come back and see the board filled with notes and the teacher mixing up some sugar water for a kid to drink. That was weird…

The reason I feel so good about it is cuz as soon as I got my retainers the nurse was showing me how to take them off with my fingers and then at the end she goes “skilled people can just do it with just their tongue” and then just walks out. Now I don’t know about you but I thought of that as a challenge and an insult cuz she effectively just lumped me with the dumb kids (or I was thinking about it too much). So she literally classing me as the unskilled and I was just like “you arrogant little bitch…” and ever since the day I got them Wednesday like 5 days ago (a week now), I’ve been vigorously trying to get the technique.

And I nailed it! Well besides being able to fiddle around with the retainers there is nothing much else… Oh I can chew ice like crazy! Cuz I got that layer of plastic over my teeth it doesn’t feel cold at all! =D Although how often is that going to happen ==”

(I find it funny that I still haven’t had a photo of my teeth… =P I win?)

7 comments:

  nayth_dan

3/19/09, 1:26 AM

Ms Brysha's the best!
And yes... the nurse is a bitch =='' Maybe you should have... er... naaaaah...

  Trang

3/19/09, 5:11 PM

HellloooOOOooooo Mr President!! *wolf whistle*

  Trang

3/19/09, 5:12 PM

Hahahhahahha your art teacher is hilarious.... I can't believe she made you flash your teeth to the whole class. Who does that??

  Trang

3/19/09, 5:14 PM

LoL at all three of us come night time with our retainers.

  Trang

3/19/09, 5:17 PM

I still use my fingers to put my retainers on and take them off. I concur "arrogant little bitch"

  Kurayami

3/20/09, 8:19 PM

Spam... much?

  Anonymous

3/21/09, 12:17 AM

haha such a cute teacher... but seriously if you getting your braces off is the most exciting things that happen... it make you wonder how tough teacher have it... no social and no money... only victor and his new pearly whites....

ME TOO!!!! and can pop off and on the bottom retainer with my tongue... its a talent!! (that serve no purpose what so ever)

FUCKEN GET A BLUE RETAINER BOX... i got red... that sexus rite there!! *sing your alittle bit sexus...

but your retainers so different.... it clear and to the shape of your teeth... when you gots it on it sometimes look like you got fake teeth... then i imagine you as a old man

... or a young man that lost his teeth... (i don't like to discriminate the old... iseem to get along with old ppl... but that a different story)