Signal Patterns - Discover the Real Me

So well I wouldn’t normally put up two tests in a row but thanks to David, if that was David, which I kinda doubt cuz since when did he know how to embed links into comment post? He doesn’t even comment on my blog normally too. =S Unless I’m really underestimating him in which case I’m sorry.

Any way there were two test that I did and it was fun and accurate except for the music one that just told me nothing. I took screen shots of the things cuz the simplified version is this little shotty badge which really lacked detail. I’ll put up the mini personality badge on the side of my blog for awhile at least till I get bored of it. And I know I shouldn’t but I tag every one! http://www.signalpatterns.com/ It’s quick and interesting and really detailed, so why not and you can compare with other people when you make an account! My name is the same as always Kurayami_Ryu.

Well there it is and I have to say that it’s really accurate, and well now that I think about it a remember talking to Sunshine about horoscopes some time and we got onto the topic of every three years you personality changes like it can be a dramatic change or really slight… So I wonder six years on if I did this test again I wonder what I would get…

Yeah the music test, I was really expecting better because I do listen to everything but still I would have liked to have something else rather than “You are impartial to (insert song type/style)” I got that for all of the options except instrument where it said I liked it but yeah I was like and this helps me how? I mean it’s not like I selected the middle option for all of them. Heck, the country bogan music got a zero in my books and yet, my results are… Well I got 4 songs off the survey that I really liked listening to one of them now, and it got me thinking back to Breath of Fire 3 a really old game I played and I don’t get why but it’s kinda nostalgic…

Well in any even do it if you got the time it’s fun… Thanks David =3 (whoever you are)

3 comments:

  Anonymous

3/23/09, 6:11 PM

Still trying to find yourself? Don’t these things just kinda end up telling the same thing about you that you already know? Well that three year thing is kinda interesting but you’re not going to change in a day. You probably know yourself better than any one else out there. Although I can see why you find them fun, heck that country music was so awkward to hear, was a good laugh though.

  Kurayami

3/23/09, 10:43 PM

Well that's the thing i'm still curious about myself i still don't kinda know everything about me i end up with strange ideas ad i'm curious where they come from. Meh, don't worry about it too much i'll work it out on my own one day eventually just put up with it for now I guess k?

  Anonymous

1/6/10, 3:34 AM

Hintergrundbilder-wallpapers

pwov r ( ok 45