"PERSONA!" *pulls the trigger* BANG!

Ok then, well I haven’t been here in a while and well yeah it’s been a kinda busy week and a number of this have happened which I’ll get to later in the near future I guess. However for now, I’ve finished that persona picture I did awhile ago and typed up a three page step by step process thing so I can put it into my folio ==” That was a pain and well I finished it quite a while ago so quite a few people have seen already so it’s kinda old but for the sake of my records and the people that haven’t seen it, I’ll throw it up now.

Yeah really satisfied with this one although it took so much out of me to get all the little details.

And the WIPS there’s actually 11 but to make it easier I cut it down to 8.

I’m happy and satisfied and well I haven’t drawn anything since at first I though it was good cuz I thought that happens after satisfaction but now I’ve realised I’ve hit a bit of an art block for the past few days now. Hope I get it back together soon…


5 comments:

  Lynh

3/14/09, 5:18 PM

wow vic. you are just too talented. just too too talented.

  nayth_dan

3/14/09, 6:11 PM

Yosh Shinji!
As I've seen this already I should put down permanently that you constantly produce great work. Haha... see you at school mate.

P.S: Yes... celebrity!

  Trang

3/15/09, 3:26 AM

Wow!!

Why can't you draw pretty fairies though??

  Kurayami

3/15/09, 4:01 PM

Hehehe :3 Thanks people
Fairies??? ==" Really? (excuse my language) Can you seriously see me drawing that kinda crap? XP

  Trang

3/19/09, 5:20 PM

But so violent... fairies are more gentle creatures. Can you draw me as a fairy??