100 QUESTION MEME!

Bored? Well so am I!

I’ve been reading old blogs and saw this on one of my favourite artist’s dA journal, Bo Gilliam felt like doing it so here it goes the 100 questions… ==” yeah I know I need a life alright?

1) Name : I’ve mentioned it somewhere before most should know it
2) Name Backwards :Ti wonk dluohs tsom erofeb erehwemos ti denoitnem ev’i
3) Were you named after anyone? The Doctor at the hospital
4) Does your name mean anything?: My Viet name can mean to win or it can mean stop. English version just means win as far as I know.
5) Nick Name(s) : Vic, Kurayami, Let’s just ignore the derogatory names such as doggie and bitch now shall we?
6) Screen Name(s) : Kurayami Ryu and alterations such as kurayamiryu, kurayami-ryu, kurayami_ryu etc
7) Date Of Birth : 29/10/1991
8) Place of Birth : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
9) Nationality : Vietnamese
10) Current Location : Same as my place of birth
11) Sign: Scorpio
12) Religion : Don’t follow one, don’t need one.
13) Height : ~165-170cm
14) Weight : ~50-55kg
15) Shoe Size : I don’t know =S It says 8 on the pair I’m wearing I think?
16) Hair color: Brown (But I like to change the colour)
17) Eye color : Dark Brown
18) What do you look like? Uh… Asian?
19) Innie or Outie? : Innie.
20) Righty, Lefty, ambidextrous : I'm righty.
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other? : I'm straight.
22) Best friend(s) : I’ve got 4.
23) Best friend you trust the most : I think tey would know.
24) Best friends {your sex} : … what’s the point of this question?
25) Best friends of the opposite sex : uh ok then waste another question…
26) Best Bud(s) : What’s the difference between a bud and a friend?
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend : Nah to busy taking care of myself you see
28) Crush : Nope
29) Parent(s) : Two
30) Worst Enemy : hum a few faces come to mind actually =P
31) Favorite on-line Guys): Sethvir
32) Favorite on-line Girl(s): Blue Monkeys 2000? I don’t remember it too well…
33) Funniest friend : Too many to pick from…
34) Craziest friend : Myself XD (see that’s how crazy I am…)
35) Advice Friend : My sisters
36) Loudest Friend : Mizz Mai and Lynh… by far…
37) Person you cry with: Uh myself?

Do You Have...

38) Any sisters : Two
39) Any brothers : None although i do wish i had one...
40) Any pets : One Dog (Julie),
Two Ginuea Pigs (Kopiko and Genie)
41) A Disease : Ashtma
42) A Pager : No
43) A Personal phone line : Huh? Like for me and only me? Wha?
44) A Cell phone : Sony Ericsson, don’t remember the model
45) A Lava lamp : I used to have one… Where did that thing go…
46) A Pool or hot tub : Sauna?
47) A Car: No… but I got the car keys for one… ^^”

Describe Your...

48) Personality : Hum... I've got a lot of faces but a constant trend is that I don’t like having a lot of friends (too many people to care about) so I’m a bit of an ass to people or i just don't say a thing to them when I meet for the first time. Although once I’m close friends with them I start to treat them a lot better and act a lot different and happy go lucky, well at least that's what i've been told =S
49) Driving : Can’t I’m underage…
50) Car or one you want : As long at it looks good? And can drive? I prefer a motorcycle anyway…
51) Room : Clean, always has music playing and I just rearranged everything so it’s a lot nicer to me…
52) What’s missing?: Hum I’m actually really satisfied, although the tv and playstation would fit nicely in this space here…
53) School:
High School
54) Bed : A single.
55) Relationship with your parent(s): It’s good most of the time.

Do You...

56) Believe in yourself: Yeah
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: No
58) Consider yourself a good listener: Yes, for my close friends I would do anything for them but for a stranger they would be better off talking to a wall.
60) Get Along with your parents: Yeah I would say so.
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Some of the funny ones yes but I tend to password lock em.
62) Pray: Nah not for me who would I pray to?
63) Believe in reincarnation:
It’s a nice thought but no.
64) Like to make fun of people:
Yeah I love seeing all the expressions on my friends faces.
65) Like to talk on the phone : I prefer it over msn most of the time.
66) Like to eat?: Yeah if it’s good.
67) Like to drive: I can’t
68) Get motion sickness: A bit when I play first person shooters… that’s why I don’t like em.
69) Eat the stems of broccoli: Yeah
70) Eat Chicken fingers with a fork: O_o?! huh their fingers? Or their processed meat to look like fingers you know like fish fingers?
71) Dream in color: Yes actually… you can dream greyscale?
72) Type with your fingers on home row: Not sure what this asks but I can’t touch type I’m all over the place.
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: a lot when I was a kid, Now I have a furry pillow and Niwa, JUMBO SIZE.

What Is...?

74) Right next to you : My Speakers
75) On the walls of your room : Nothing I don’t like to have posters up
76) On your mouse pad : The protection strip it came with…
77) Your dream car: Don’t like cars… We’ve been through this before…
78) Your dream date: Quite a lot of game and anime characters I wouldn’t mind, Aya Brea from parasite eve would be one of them… *recalls a particular scene in PE2 XD*and do know that this is graphics from 8 years ago...

^w^

…anyway…
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: The Beach or the Snow yeah i know that can be a lot of places...
80) Your dream husband/wife: Friendly, Huggable, Likes animals, I havent really thought about this actually…
81) Your bedtime: 5-6 am on holidays… trying to get it to 9pm-10pm for school
82) Under your bed: Nothing my bed has no wheels… a particular someone would know the reason! Jumping on my bed twice!
83) The single most important question: "Is there anything to eat?” (hey don’t get me wrong I’m not a gluttonous beast it’s just if you don’t eat you die)
84) Your bad time of the day: Mornings or After School
85) Your worst fear(s): Can’t think of anything although the stuff I saw in fatal frame was kinda creepy.
86) The weather like: Really hot weather with strong cool winds... woops i thought this was favourite weather... well it's cold i guess...
87) The time?: 17:23
88) The date? : Saturday, March 7th, 2008
89) The best trick you ever played on someone: Using sticky tape on my friend’s eylids during camp. XD he thought he died cuz he couldn’t see anything.
91) Theme Song : As in a song that plays when I enter a room??? Probably KH2’s Dearly Beloved

92) The hardest thing about growing up: It’s hard to grow up? Doesn’t it just… happen?
93) Your funniest experience: I'll say 'experiences' then I’ll say two letters “PB” XD
94) Your scariest moment: Fatal Frame… That’s all I’ll say…
95) The silliest thing you've ever said: Brazer instead of Blazer… I’ll never live that one down…
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex? Nah, I don’t so that kind of stuff.
97) The scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): Probably seeing a car slam into a tree that was only about 75 meters away… although that was more cool than scary to me…
98) The best feeling in the world: Satisfaction or being alone.
99) The worst feeling in the world: Regret or being alone.

100) Tag: Any one that reads this and is also bored.

8 comments:

  Anonymous

3/8/09, 4:05 PM

5) But doggie is the best name for you!
13) Lies I bet you’re shorter
14) Lies you’re a twig!
26) Best friend is someone you see every day while a bud is someone you’re close to but you don’t see every day, that’s what I take it as
48) You should have just said it’s too weird to explain
51) Lies you have yet to show me a photo of a clean room
66) PAH! You are a picky with your food as hell mr ooh it’s too spicy
78) That is quite the scene
80) You know I think at least half the women in the world would qualify for you if that is your criteria
83) More like “is it spicy” or “what’s in it”
91) It is a nice song but no way does it suit you, you need something more spastic
97) Fark… it wouldn’t have been cool if you got hit by it that thing was crazy!
98 and 99) You confused little pup but I know what you mean
Hey what do you know? It stops at 99…

  Anonymous

3/8/09, 4:57 PM

Nice, Mr. Cross (^-^)
I agree with 5, 13 (for the heck of it), 51, 80 (seriously, those are quite easy to fulfill, aren't they?), 83, 91 (cause of your 'spastic' comment =P, too good.), 98 and 99.

My replies:
58. My ass you're a good listener. You hardly even hear. =P
64. Oh god... Why...
65. So do I, until my phone bill arrives... (-_-)
70. Possibly meaning chicken wings?
71. My dreams are a bit too retarded, sometimes. Though I do remember one of my dreams that was entirely in black and white. Not monochrome, just black and white.
72. 'Home row' refers to the middle row of the keyboard; starting at 'a' ending at the ''' key. (Er... the apostrophe key. Three 's look a bit confusing.)
82. Well, you would know what's under my bed, huh... Shitloads of dust.
84. Ugh, mondays... Hate 'em.
95. Among other things, lol. Own'd, shall we say? =P
100. Might as well post my version of this up, too then, if those are your tagging criteria.

Off I go, then. I'll comment in jap some other time, huh (-ω-)

  Anonymous

3/8/09, 5:44 PM

I went to sleep at 5 am yesterday ._. and 6 am the day before... ah missing out on the mornings of my youth. 78) is >w< and Brazer is NOT the fobbest thing you've said, just the most well remembered...

I'd comment more on more specific points, but I'm lazy...

  Kurayami

3/9/09, 9:33 AM

To F.X:
...you bitch...
All of what you said was practically an insult! Except for "78" you perverted old geezer! What a crude way of avoiding the tag... Selective sight much?

To Arch3o:
Stop encouraging him! And lol at giving the title "Mr." He's just old nothing more so there is no need for respect. "64" I know you secretly love it XD. "95" It's the first thing that pops in cuz you guys keep bagging me about it!

To Kuraiyume:
Go enjoy your 'country' chips

  theee mizzMAI

3/10/09, 11:11 PM

i dont have the time or the nrg to go thru every point.
i will say that i love you tho :)

  Trang

3/19/09, 5:25 PM

96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex? Nah, I don’t so that kind of stuff.

No need for noise just flash them pearly presidential whites of your's.

And get your Ls!!

  Anonymous

3/21/09, 12:19 AM

HAHAHA... listen to your sister victor.... she wise she wise

  Sethvir

4/3/09, 1:49 PM

Just been browsing your blog and I spied a reference to me... Thanks for that :)

Quite a detailed questionnaire and there are some real gems there ;)