P.B. POWER!

It just recently occurred to me that I hadn’t mentioned p.b.’s little chibi drawing of me and Shinji. So here it is, in all of its glory!

Good grief it’s so damn simple and yet so dam cute I give it a 9 out of 10! Why just 9 you may ask well the original took some marks off, it is shown below…

If you just saw the picture and was like “but there’s no difference, (==") what nonsense are you talking about?” Then get out… >=/

No, seriously. (ppl who are masters at spot the difference proceed forward a paragraph or two)

Out now… just out! Look at the spelling of my screen name! >_<>

You know I’ve been wondering is it really that hard to spell my screen name? Kurayami Ryu… what’s so hard about it? Have I been some how deluded myself into thinking it’s easy to spell? I mean I have used the name for like 4+ years right now so I guess I would be slightly bias but… This calls for an experiment I shall randomly go up to people I know and ask weather or not them know how to spell it…

My god P.B… you even helped me find that name!

…although now that I think about it the little bear is prone to typos…

But no matter! I shall seek out the truth and post it in twitter or the comments!

PU-TE!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  Anonymous

3/6/09, 11:44 AM

I'M SORI!!!

IT WAS A TYPO! A TYPO...

ppl look on your key board see how close the 'u' and he 'i' is???...

and i am not a traditional touch typist... i just type as i feel most comfy

*personal jk to vic LIKE LOULUCHE!!!

  Kurayami

3/6/09, 4:53 PM

U AND THE I!?!?!?
U AND THE I?!?!?!
SO WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SPELL IT AS KURUYAMI???

  theee mizzMAI

3/6/09, 5:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
its A and I lizzie. A & I! LOL.
poor girl trying to justify her actions to someone who will endlessly and continually punish her for a simple mistake. if only you stayed up ridiculous hours like me and trang you coulda used the "but it was 5am" excuse.

  Anonymous

3/6/09, 11:12 PM

ok... as discussed during our intimate nite out...LOVE YOU (you know who to are...) i don't noe what i was thinking... and i can't believe i tried to justify a mistake only to make an additional mistake...

but u and i should always be close together!

  Kurayami

3/7/09, 9:04 AM

...fail...
...just fail...

  Anonymous

3/8/09, 4:14 PM

I win.
I'm a master of spot the difference (so what if i took 5 minutes).
Although i do know how to spell your name why not make it easier but calling yourself "K" or "Dogface"

  Trang

3/9/09, 2:56 AM

LoL at dogface suggestion... so meannnn!