Tag/Label Fix Up

Tags were getting messy, so I’m locking em down now and describing a little about each.

About Me

That’s tag also includes things about the blog and stuff that happens over the net, so it’s kinda a merge of the ‘announcement’ tag I had. Obviously stuff about me goes in here to. So if I think a few people don’t know some information that I have placed in the entry that has to do with myself, this tag gets used.

Life

Blabber about stuff that’s happening in my life, pretty much any events or outings that occurred. Occasional bitching about school and possible repeats of death threats go under here. (I’m kidding btw)

Quiz/Meme

Questionaries and Memes and stuff like that go under this tag, often the about me tag goes with this one. Basically click on it if you’re bored and want to do something to pass the time.

Photo Manipulations

You’ve seen them, I like making them and I hope you like looking at them. It may also include normal, artistic, unedited photos if I think that it doesn’t need any kind of touch up.

Drawings/Colourings

Basically just the drawings I do for fun. As well as the colouring in, I do on Photoshop. Most of my original characters will go under here.

Other People

Basically this tag is for when I post up things other people have done that’s really grabbed my attention (like the little girl in my next entry).

Randomness

Well just randomness stuff that happens that strange or just odd things. The best example is the downloadable water. It’s just basically the ‘other’ tag.

Well those are the tags and you (and i) now know what each one means.

(Tagging, taken to a whole new level)

1 comments:

  Trang

2/16/09, 4:10 AM

I'ma be clicking the photo manipulation tag quite often =)