Downloadable Water O_o?!

Did you know you can actually download water as in like, drinkable water from your computer? I was just like what the hell? However, it turns out that ASUS Infusion has found a way to store a drink as data and be able to restore it into an actual drink via the USB port. All you need is the right cord. So in theory this will actually make transferring water from country to country possible. Good news for the drought I guess, but I was think is this hi-tech water really safe to drink? I didn’t even trust it until I downloaded one myself. It was weird it sure tasted just like the water you would get from the tap… I’ve even got photos of the process. ASUS forum pages are even starting to talk about being able to transfer solids as data. So far they’ve only tried liquids and only water seems to work…


(The set up is quite easy you can just torrent it…)

(It’s really hi tech water =O)

(We took the liberty to design their bottle…)

(A happy Paddington Bear with the solution to the Australian drought in her hands.)

5 comments:

  Anonymous

2/14/09, 12:10 PM

LoL... i remember that day... i brust into you room and i was like 'OMG! i didn't noe asus make water!!!!!!!' and you were like 'WTF?..... OH!!!!!!'

and so the adventure of our hyperactiveness began....

  theee mizzMAI

2/14/09, 6:51 PM

you lie! you lie! that water bottle was not desgined by you! it's the sticker from the laptop! any bets its from jelly bean. isn't it! isn't it!

ah u make me laugh... this isn't real is it? because u have an acer laptop. and where did u get the cord from??
and why would u download water and waste ur credits when u get free water from the company your dad works from!!

i smell something fishy, and it's not the water...

  Kurayami

2/14/09, 9:12 PM

Hahaha it's authentic water a assure you 1mL per KB. They've designed it so you can easily get a quick drink where ever you are!

  Trang

2/16/09, 4:18 AM

I'm so impressed with technology these days... what will they think of next?? Keep me posted please.

  Anonymous

2/22/09, 5:13 PM

Ah so this is the entry i've heard so much about. I'm pretty sure i would have fallen for it too, well played.