Shinji in the Snow Finished

Finally through the magic of procrastination the colouring of Tsukasa Shinjiro has been finished!

I’m real happy with this one. Blogger might have killed the detail but his eyes have a slight bit of red. Basically when he uses magic or fights and gets angry his eyes go bloodshot and go bright red. On the other hand while relaxed his eyes go back to normal. Simply put the red is an indicator of how much energy he is using and lying in the snow really won’t take that much.

I think I started this pic cuz I wanna go to a country where it snows so bad. I intend to head off to the US or Canada to see the snow some time in the future. Why doesn’t in snow in Melbourne I mean I did see some snow falling from the sky when I went to Mt. Bulla but that’s not enough! I want doors to freeze shut, have snow blocking door ways and have piles of snow in the back yard. Fat chance that will happen though.

Well anyway enjoy the pic… I know I am, I'll probably crop it up and turn it into a wall paper...

3 comments:

  Trang

2/24/09, 11:02 PM

Drew: Are wolves your favourite animal? I thought it was Dragon.

Trang: We can go to Japan, it snows there too.

  Kurayami

2/24/09, 11:25 PM

In terms of looks and scales i do like dragons the most but for an actual animal that lives, walks (sigh... why are dragons not real) and has fur it would be a wolf, dog, canine... whatever you call it. As for aquatic animals its turtles all the way! =D

I was wondering about Japan but does it snow enough? Plus there is that language barrier...

  Anonymous

2/25/09, 12:03 AM

so it!!! nagisa would be proud that he almost death inspired you... not sure about her parent tho... they'd kill you