Shinji in the Snow, Line Work

Drinking: Downloadable Water

Listening to: One amazing little girl being taking the role of a piano orchestra on her self, using arms and legs and yet still able to sway and enjoy her own music (0:54) O_o?!


(You can not appreciate her greatness without speakers that produce a decent amount of bass.)

Haha, third entry today =D this is why I love Sundays although since I didn’t finish all my hw I need to buckle down and get that don despite Sundays being my free day… =[

Well in any case I finished some more line work in what little spare time I had this week, it’s Shinji again.

Reversed the colours in Photoshop again, I like the effect and the white border thing was an accident but it’s kinda cool so I left it and i am aware that i haven't drawn the eyes properly (it makes colouring it in, in Photoshop easier). He’s meant to be lying down in the snow but I guess it doesn’t make sense till I colour it in right?

4 comments:

  theee mizzMAI

2/15/09, 6:51 PM

she is awesome.

i can't believe her co-ordination. i mean when i was learning piano i couldn't even play with two hands LMAO.

true genius.

  Trang

2/16/09, 4:08 AM

Let me try your downloaded water. Your pic is really cool

  Anonymous

2/17/09, 12:35 AM

i noe mizzmai i was like that too with the whole co-ordination....

'Drinking: Downloadable Water'... do you mind giving me the cord... i thirst...

  Kurayami

2/18/09, 3:13 PM

HEAR ME ROAR!