Swine Flu FTW?! Lanzer/Tetsurai Line work

MUHAHAHA MY SCHOOL IS CLOSED DOWN CUZ OF SWINE FLU! EPIC WIN!

*happy dance*

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-national/vics-swine-flu-count-jumps-to-212-20090531-bres.html

LOVE IT! X3

…but I’m sick again so… fail? Maybe I have swine flu? Meh I highly doubt it, although it is time to spread the love… Come! Let me infect you!

So well in other news I did my first picture that features two characters, Lanzer and Tetsurai. I drew each part and then brought them together and altered each part accordingly. Well I like it a lot so I’m in the middle of digitally painting them similar to the style I used for the persona pic. Click for more

Tetsu’s part (Orange cuz that's his fur colour!)

Lanzer’s part (Purple cuz that's his fur colour)

And together now =3 Tetsurai was edited a lot for this one… (Dark blue cuz it looks nice?)

I’m going to make them look up to stars when I colour it in. Urgh... i don't feel too good...

4 comments:

  Trang

6/2/09, 1:18 AM

LoL at the irony of this post. Go to bed so I can take you to docs tomorrow.

Let me know if your temp hits 38 again.

  Kurayami

6/2/09, 8:16 PM

I don't have swine flu! I have an epic throat infection... (that i've passed to everyone >=3 MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

  p.b

6/2/09, 8:32 PM

i love this picture!!!.... the power of tracing paper used as layers!!!

  Kurayami

6/3/09, 3:15 PM

Yay! Tracing Paper used as Layers = Traditional Photoshop = WIN!