Souhaku Ver.2

Geh… the net’s been down and for the whole weekend too ==” if you’re wondering about my previous entry going on Saturday morning that was scheduled to avoid the post showing that I was up at 2am typing away… so well let’s see weekends is boring just been cutting up my drawings to organize it into a folio which will be due in like less than 2 weeks… It’s fun organising everything seeing how much stuff I’ve actually drawn and all but there’s so damn much… no to mention I need to annotate everything too.

So following chronologically in terms of what I’ve drawn, the next character is Souhaku’s new design. I don’t know if I posted his original pic on my blog but… any way he’s the white tiger that smokes (what a great description). Well in any case he’s been re designed in his first few pics he was meant to be the quiet strong type, but then I made Lanzer who was pretty much the same thing but better in that his background story was solid while Souhaku’s wasn’t. Stuff happened and I decided to redesign him and make him look less angry and less official so he’s in casual.

I used photobucket to host the image! I don’t think there’s a problem with that… Hopefully…

Anyway, so there he is and the violin case that he’s holding belongs to another character, Miranda. Yes I’m aware it’s too big for a violin case and that it looks like a guitar case, joke’s over ppl.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

5/26/09, 7:09 PM

Guitar.

=P

Also, sleep sooner. >=/