I needs a new life...

Alright then so well nothing much has happened and my motivation is down and school is school and I haven’t had the creativity or effort to make proper entries… “:3 Tis bad I know… so well in any case gap is cuz of school and so it looks like there’s just going to be a lot of uploads of the pictures I draw and nothing much else for now. There’s quite a number of them but I don’t wanna just flood them in using one entry so I’ll spread it out. So yes, less life posts and more art for now and if you wanna know hows my life just think it’s shit and 95% of the time you will be correct I assure you. So feel free to tune out of my blog if you’re not interested till November when my final exams are and I’ll make a super uber pringer X comeback. For now it will mainly be drawings and stuff about my original characters.

Just something I drew two days ago while looking at the reflection off my laptop while it was in sleep mode. Wondering would people be interested in me sleeping in front of my computer and sleeping with the web cam on…

Coloured it in just a few hours ago for this post thinking it just show how lifeless and boring it is for me right now. I used really rough soft cell shading, not the best way to colour but it is fast, geh… I still need a lot of work with colouring…

I’m still sick… I’m off to bed, I loathe school.

3 comments:

  Sethvir

5/21/09, 12:22 PM

Being ill is a PITA...
Oh well, I hope you can motivate yourself soon. Let us know if there's some we we can help you on that...
School can be a nuisance, but the alternative is worse in the long term, so *shrugs*.
Your drawing's not bad (quite good really), there are times I just feel like putting my head down in front of my machine too...

  Trang

5/21/09, 6:08 PM

Ur talented and you can colour. EVERYONE, THAT DOG IS MY BROTHER =)

  lord liz

5/26/09, 12:39 AM

i love the drawing it is truely your FURSONA!!!!! *(pulls the trigger)