Things are slow right now... and cold...

Geh so I haven’t written anything about how I feel or what’s been happening huh…? Doesn’t mean you’re allowed to verbally abuse me! (you know who you are) It a bit funny since I used to update a least like twice a week and yet… I dunno things are slow like really slow. Days just keep passing and nothing really happens besides the fact that the weather keeps getting colder and colder. DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE! *SHAKES FIST* Were meant to still be in autumn too…

Hey what sounds better? Fall or Autumn? I like the sound of Fall! You get the nice image of autumn leaves just being whisked away embraced by a gentle breeze and cascading across the sky before finally resting on the floor. While with Autumn you don’t really get that same feeling all you really get is… is well… Autumn. (How bloody boring is that! >=3)

Well anyway… things are kinda dodgy right now and I haven’t really been up for too much drawing recently too which is kinda bad cuz I have a folio that I need to hand in and all but I dunno I’m a bit slow when I comes to drawing and I haven’t been to motivated to do any kinda photo manipulation either… ah well so much for that. (Let’s not get started with my other subjects…)

Well I was trying to get back my sleeping habits but that has kinda meant that I’ve cut off the internet but then again that’s not so bad, internet sucks these days there isn’t much going on on the internet sites that I frequently visit… Well at least not as fast as I would like them too but then again I guess it will be kinda good when I get back into the swing of things cuz I’ll be like omg there’s so much to do! So I’ve pretty much ignored the net for awhile…

I dunno why I’m typing this up maybe it just that I don’t wanna look at April and see 2 entries… =P hum having a photo or pic for each blog is actually kinda hard cuz I don’t like putting up much happy snaps and all so yeah scrap that idea (to a certain extent cuz I like updating with a pic or two X3).

I guess there was the holiday not to long ago where I went out quite a lot compared to my anti-social nature but I really remember much of it and it’s kinda funny that when I could remember it I was just too damn lazy. So what has been happening…

OH OH OH!!! I NOW HAS A NET BANK!

4 comments:

  Lynh

4/29/09, 10:44 PM

oh vic we are too cool!
i, too, have netbank now!
i got really excited when i wired harvs money for the first time!
but the money didnt go straight into his account cause it was comm - anz :(
HAVE U SEEN BEAUTY & THE BEAST YET? LOLOL

  Trang

5/17/09, 11:41 PM

Hahahaha Mizz Mai told me as soon as you got netbank... you claimed your MJ money... make me laugh boy.

  theee mizzMAI

5/20/09, 8:28 PM

haha yes he did! the boy knows every penny counts!

also u've been nominated for a blogger award coz i think ur awesome and i envy ur artistic talent me boy! =]

  Kurayami

5/20/09, 11:24 PM

-_- Well... MJ is my only source of income that i earn myself... I needs a job after this year ends...