1000% Sparking

Photobucket

I actually started colouring this as soon as I did the entry showing my line work on it. Then Blueberry got taken away and I couldn’t finish it but I’m kinda glad that Blueberry did get taken away. I probably wouldn’t have worked on the back ground as much as I did if I didn’t take a break so I guess all is good! =3 (Click it for the bigger version! I posted up 25% of the scale that i worked on, so worth it! Real thing's 2480x3508 pixels)

I didn’t get into my first preference for uni do I’ve have a bachelors course in information technology, game graphics programming to work with for now. Kinda got mixed feelings about this, I mean sure I’ve working with games! I mean the childish dream of mine to be a “game maker” was actually happening... But the problem is that I’ve never actually done any programming.

The only thing I know is that what I want to do now is drawing and designing characters, but as for programming I don’t really have an opinion because I’ve never tried it! =w=” Well I’m looking into my options of what I could do in case I don’t like it. My first preference is offered at the same uni and the students of my current course and the course I want actually work together in a few classes so I’m hopeful of my future options. (Though I wasn’t before I was a bit of a wreak but I should still “hope” for stuff right?)

Well no matter what happens I’ve fucking happy about what I’ve just made! Who cares if in the end I might not draw for games and didn’t get into digital arts! I can still draw and improve my skills as much as I want! >=3 On to the next drawing!

Photobucket
(I made a wall paper of it too!)

1 comments:

  Lynh

2/10/10, 8:47 AM

aww vic! love the pic! and maybe you'll like programming?! it cant be too bad, but dont listen to anything harvey has to say about it - he's a noob!
but good luck with everything :)