Folio is OVER!

Two days ago (would have celebrated on the day but was too tired) my folio ended yay! The massive bitch of a folio as been killed off with the help or family and friends of course… or should I say family member and friend Owo? Well you know who you are and seriously, thank you so fucking much!

Although I have to admit I was kinda reluctant to hand it in at the end seeing how it had all my work in it and I wouldn’t get to see it for quite a while. Now my drawing folder is empty and sad looking… =w=” Knowing that I wouldn’t be able to draw for awhile was a kind of put off for me too when I was handing it in I will no longer be able to draw my characters under the guise of school work sigh… Ah well what can you do, was fun while it lasted.

Although sadly enough cuz I was running out of time I wasn’t able to make the backgrounds using only my drawings and had to rely on some photos and manipulating them which kinda defeats the reason for why I wanted to draw so that I would no longer need to rely on anything else cept for my own skills. Also I hand to leave some ideas of mine out cuz they would have taken too much time so in the end my first two finals are incomplete but I don’t really have any intention of going back to finish them. The only one that I didn’t use photos for was the redone version of Look to the Stars which happens to by my last final. But then again not being able to finish does make me want to do another composition using so I guess I’ll do something like that when I have the luxury of time on my hands.

Finals were printed out on A3 paper using cartridge paper which made it look amazing cuz I have never seen any prints that actually preserved the luminosity of what I had done on the computer… It was really nice to see I have to admit. Although for the art exhibition I’m probably going to print them out externally on A2 paper for more impact I definitely want Look to the stars A2 but as for the others not too much but I’m going to have to do it for them so that they’re all even in terms of technical skill…

It kinda feels good to get this all done and now that I’m free I can draw what ever I like! Had some ideas for awhile that I was typing into my phone ended up with quite a lot of things I wanted to draw. Well thanks for putting up with my rambles if you managed to get this far. Ah it feels kinda nice, thanks again to my helpers and know that I won’t forget your help (not too easily I guess, >:D jokes jokes) Won’t be posting the finals up yet will take a little time but for sitting up to here I guess heres a picture that I slightly tweaked in Photoshop not much though like less than 5 minutes, lookie! It’s me! Well my back at least, killed off the colours of my blazer of course partially cuz I have no school pride and partially cuz I don’t like being known by the school I go to.

Luminious Green

Kudos to the person that took this photo! =P


2 comments:

  p.b

9/16/09, 11:23 PM

congrats on finishing.... get out of my room

  Kurayami

9/17/09, 1:06 AM

My my, such enthusiasm, such fervour!