Restaurant (Folio Final 1/3)

So after a arguing with a certain someone I’m now home alone wheee! Learning how to use the washing machine and doing my own laundry (I’m self sufficient) And in the end I’m sitting around with a sleeping white dog next to me who’s legs are over my number pad and has tapped a few digits here and there as I type this short passage…

Any way I’m posting up my first folio final which is meant to have a restaurant theme but I couldn’t really finish it properly… TwT (was running low on time) Ah well there’s always next time. Any who what I was able to do was colour my characters so at least that’s finished to a proper standard.

Restaruant -Folio Final 1-

Still room for improvement but I’m getting there… I think…? =S

What do you think?

3 comments:

  Anonymous

9/21/09, 9:05 PM

Random time!

I present to you, romanised lyrics from a japanese song!

"itsunohi kara darou ka
konna fuu ni jyouzu ni
hitonami wo aruku
kutsu wo haita no ha
musekaeru natsu no ame
kono machi ni kita koro ha
kasa mo sasanaide
mujyaki ni waratteta

doshaburi no genjitsu
zubunure no kokoro de
bokura furuenagara mabuta wo tojita

yume no hana souzou sae
koeru you na iro ni somare
sono toki made namida fuiteyuku no sa
ima arehateta hibi no naka ni
hitonigiri no tane wo maita
soshite itsuka tsuyoku sakihokoru you ni

jibun sae aisezu ni
hito wo aise ha shinai
kurabeta kazu dake yogoreteku namida

ameagari asahi ni mirai wo kasanetara
mieta you na ki ga shita hikari no naka de

yume no hana souzou sae
koeru you na iro ni somare
sono toki made namida fuiteyuku no sa
ima arukidasu hibi no naka ni
jibun rashii mizu wo makou
soshite itsuka tsuyoku sakihokoru you ni"

I couldn't think of anything to say, so yeah...

Uh... how about "Blam!"?

=P

  Kurayami

9/21/09, 9:12 PM

... >=/ *eye twitch*

  theee mizzMAI

9/22/09, 7:56 PM

think about it vic... only as little as two months before this is all over! ALL OVER! then u can come get drunk and random with me!

GO TEAM MIZZ VICTORIA~!