Lanzer and my Scribbles =3

So this is some of the stuff that I’ve scribbled up plus a new character in my story called Lanzer (pronounced Lun-zer basically it’s the same but that there’s no nasal kind of sound in the first syllable so it ends up sounding a little shorter too) I also found out how to make the scribbles I do look a little better and add colour to the lines. =3

One of my characters a cat anthro that uses a spear, I’m aware the expression is a bit weird but I’m mainly focusing on his design here so I didn’t work on the expression. Basically I’ve changed his design to look a little more bad ass so slight gangster influences have been added. He wears a lot of weird kinda stuff now that’s often asymmetrical, so it a little more fun drawing him for the strange clothes. All he’s kept is the fact that he always covers his forehead with a cloth or hat, has a chain earring that’s 8 links long, and the same fish necklace. =3


Another sketch of Tetsurai this time something to do with his storyline. The jap on the side reads,

I really hate umbrellas…
For they can never shield me from the rain in my heart…
It will always rain when ever I may think of you…
My most cherished…

I coloured it in using a different technique using only one colour. I like it, very gloomy =3



Yay there is the new character Lanzer! Now for short details on him.

Story

He’s the end result of an experiment that involved making land beings able to fly, as such wings were attached to his back when he was young. Experiments were ceased within one year due to various reasons one of them being the fact that the nature of the experiments themself were considered taboo. Lanzer was the only survivor of the experiments and his name was given to him by the head scientist, his real name is unknown to all. As a result of the experiments he has come to hate dragons as they were the ones that took him away and conducted the experiments. His hatred is now so strong that he goes about as a dragon slayer.

Wings

Despite being the only subject that survived the experiments his wings are still heavily flawed. First of all the flesh on his wings are incomplete and break down easily as can be seen from his rotting wings. However, the closer the flesh is to the bone the more ‘perfected’ it is and hence it will not rot. Unfortunately, this is a disadvantage because his wings aren't able to completely regenerate due to the rotten flesh stops this procedure. Therefore if he wants to use his wings he needs to burn all of the current flesh on his wings to ashes (which obviously hurts a lot). However, this also causes the rotting to begin again and within 24 hours he will be unable to use his wings again.

Weapon

He’s ambidextrous though preferring his left. He treats his weapon as a machine gun when used in his right hand and a sword when used by his left. I designed the gun based of the guns that I saw at the game arcade X3

Well there’s more but I don’t wanna go over board…

1 comments:

  Trang

5/17/09, 11:43 PM

The first gold drawing really looks like you (minus the beefiness and hairiness).