Movies, Toy Story 3

I went to see a movie on Tuesday which is kinda out of the ordinary for me, It's kinda like a big event for me to see a movie. The last thing I remember actually wanting to go out and see was wall-e or whatever that was and the movie before that I can’t even remember. Off hand I’m unable to like movies cuz one of the main things I look for is some character development and for me two-ish hours just isn’t enough for me to care when someone dies or betrays or other supposedly awesome plot details unfold. Though I tend to like comedy cartoon kinda stuff so toy story was perfect and seeing as I had seen the first 2 movies and enjoyed them. I decided to go with my sister, who was really looking forward to it, at the cinema. What I experienced summed up is:

- Lines lots and lots of lines, one for getting a ticket, one for waiting to get mac donalds, one very long one for popcorn and one to enter the movie at the spot where they check you ticket and send you to the room which I find pretty ridiculous I mean seriously how long does it take to rip tickets?

- A missing toilet doors, which I didn’t notice until liz pointed them out

- Guards. There were guards to prevent ppl from just going from one movie to another which I thought was pretty out of the ordinary and sad.

- A fantastic toy story. I was surprised at how much of the content was directed to an older audience. It made me feel good like they haven’t forgotten about their aging audience.

- REX IS AWESOME! (and Ken!)

- A crying baby in isle I, I think it was. May you shut up next time.

- A chocolate nipple.

I still can’t get over the ticket tearing ppl… I mean if I had their jobs I would be over the moon! I mean who doesn’t like tearing up paper? If I were left along I would throw the paper into the air in confetti like fashion and bask in the explosion of torn papery goodness. I mean tearing tickets does seem kind of fun… Right?

1 comments:

  p.b

7/4/10, 12:41 AM

haha this entry made me laugh! cracked up at the chocolate nipple! you bastard!