¿ Art Show ?

Ah hah hah... Well yeah… Tad late but well it is late but I’ve printed my finals and I (subdued friends to) mount the work onto foam board. They’re going to go into the school art exhibition so that’s a little exciting I suppose.

I didn’t go last year (too lazy/ only had one work up) so yeah. =w=” Late invitation to the people that both don’t know about the event and know me irl? It’s on Friday the 9th of October after school ish? Still need to get exact time lol but yeah come if you want… I’ll be happy to see you! =3 and it’s not that big of a fuss if you miss it, cuz I don’t really know what to expect there to be honest…


Printed and Mounted

Preview… if you still haven’t seen them? =S

5 comments:

  Trang

10/6/09, 2:25 AM

Scweet... i'll be there!

Where is the frame pic of the ice? Is this a cartoon theme exhibition for you?

  Kurayami

10/7/09, 8:47 PM

Lol! It's just that it's work that i've done this year i don't think i sould show old work that's the thing. =P

  Kurayami

10/7/09, 8:47 PM

Ah that's right it's 6:00pm till 8:30pm

  p.b

10/10/09, 10:33 PM

This post has been read by P.B

  Trang

10/11/09, 4:39 AM

Post up your originals of the art exhibits please... I'm sending people to your blog for the originals cuz my red camera failed on detail.