Where did my holiday go…

And so my holiday comes to a close and tomorrow I’ll be waking up at six in the morning and rushing out the door, despite me probably sleeping at four in the morning tonight due to my f’ed up body clock that always happens over the holiday. Geh going to school while we’re smack bang right in the middle of winter sounds so dodgy. It will even be colder in the morning and I’ll be wearing the thin as school uniform freezing my ass off. Although most likely what's going to happen is that I’ll be stealing my friends clothes to keep myself warm, but i can only do that once i meet them at school, till then it looks like I’m going to freeze. What’s worse is that this term I know there isn’t going to be a chance to slack off cuz there will be tests and exams scattered all over the place so I pretty much know I’ll be stressed as hell in the new term…

I just had 2 weeks of holidays and at the start I had so many things that I wanted to do so many goals set out and the thing is I probably didn’t reach a single one. Strangely enough though I’m not all that surprised but it makes me wonder what the hell did I do over these holidays cuz it feels like I did nothing… I want my holiday back! I didn’t go out that much this holiday… the net was capped so I didn’t really surf the net… it’s not like I had any new games to play… I hardly drew anything at all sooo just what did I do…? Normally a lot of stuff happens near the end of the holidays and well nothing did… I feel kinda unsatisfied. Well actually I feel kinda shit cuz a lot of bad stuff just happened in the past twenty four hours and I’m just sick of it =w=

Why couldn’t I live in the northern hemisphere and be having my summer holidays now... Ooooh I would get to see snow too! Although that defeats that fact that I was just complaining about the cold just before…

5 comments:

  Sitara

7/12/09, 11:02 PM

you're my hero.
peace out

  theee mizzMAI

7/14/09, 12:43 AM

hey! we made chocolate fettucine! doesn't that count? :(

  nayth_dan

7/14/09, 12:52 AM

...? Shinji-kun? Aiyah...
First of all, I'm half asleep so when I read f'ed, body and clock... ==''
I have so many sexual innuendos to point out but I'm afraid Liz will read this and think I'm weird ==''
And wth are you talking about?! I asked you to go out a few times and you were always busy! ... I see... so that's how it is ey? You bastard...
Anyway, cya tomorrow. Gotta console the cold lone wolf =p

  Kurayami

7/14/09, 7:05 PM

Hahaha! Course the chocolate fettucine counts! X3 but that was one day where did the rest go... Oh and i just brought another good food magaziene today and guess what? It has a bonus minni book attached, and it's on chocolate, only!

Lol? Odd one, i was busy on the days you asked which was near the end... and you ARE weird... what are you talking about?

  Trang

7/17/09, 1:08 AM

And you dyed your hair a pretty colour!!!

But yes so annoying that the net was capped for NINE whole fucking days <--- I'm older I'm allowed to swear, you're still not allowed!!!