So Much Purple...

I finished this like a week ago but didn't put it up till now. Had a lot of fun with this one but there's heaps i have to complain about it. It started off as following a tutorial i saw on the net for digital impressionism but i got completely thrown off so i started on this instead.

I still have no idea why i didn't save after 6-8 hours working on it but my comp froze and i had to start all over again. =[

Well in any case here's the drawing in it's finished form!

Photobucket

Gah, gotta shrink it so much to get it to fit, click on it to see it bigger please!

It's Lanzer although i chopped off his wings to make the picture simpler. I see some flaws i should fix up but kinda too lazy to do it.

This picture is pretty special to me cuz it's the first picture I've done that's been created using Photoshop and tablet. In addition, it was made after being on a 2 year hiatus from Photoshop. Picking up all the shortcuts again was a pleasant feeling of course. Throwing all the traditional mats out the window was kinda fun. I have to try this again with another character when I've the time!

Back to my game design essay~

0 comments: