My Last Live Journal Post

So this is what i wrote to sign off my Live Journal account http://kurayami-ryu.livejournal.com/ Take a look if you wanna see it other wise just stay here and read the entries that will be coming.

So whelp this is the end of my Live Journal it's fun and sentimental to have this thing going on since 2004 well i'm pretty sure that no one close to me started a blog that long ago. So i'm kinda happy to be the person that been bloggin for the longest (that i'm pressently aware of, prove me wrong if you must). Well i'm not stoppin bloggin i'm just moving over to blogspot.

http://kurayamiryu.blogspot.com/

As you can see i'm still keeping my screen name one way or another =P been thinkin of doing this awhile now you know the whole changin blogs idea and i didn't really want to because of those really really old entries. I had it's set in my head that if i was to move this whole journal was going to die but now i know that ain't happenin a bit sad though that i only realised this after me and my two sisters were manually passin the blog over (about 80 out of 100 or so entries). Which i thank you guys dearly for doing despite trampeling over it now... So well i guess that this blog is just going to sit here and collect dust only to be opened and read slightly by me in the future.

I like me in the past despite being an annoyingly, spoiled, rebellious child who issued a number of death threats… well i'm not going to hide it cuz you know what? That was me in the past and it makes up who i am now so i'm going to be proud of these entries... Ok maybe not so much the death threats but meh what are you going to do about it now so well this is it it's been real but i'm off to blog on blogspot!

This is Kurayami Ryu officially signnin of from live journal!
May all these entries i've made remain safe.

2 comments:

  theee mizzMAI

1/28/09, 4:50 PM

yea yea yea!
FIRST FIRST FIRST!
lol.
glad to have you on blogspot my love... and yes, you have been blogging the longest. wow. u were blogging at 12/13? o.O
smart cookie you are, i was still trying to figure out how to wear a bra LMAO.

can't wait for your entries, you are a real writer :)

  Trang

1/28/09, 6:47 PM

Hahahah the funny thing is I was trying to figure out how to wear a bra too and I'm like 5 years older than you mizzMAI.

Your old blog makes me laugh Vic with all your death threats against Miss Koo.